31st October 2019: We're delighted to announce the launch of Issue One of our new publication, The RSM Mainframer magazine. There's so much happening in the world of mainframes and for RSM Partners teams working with clients around the world, that we thought it would be a good idea to produce a publication covering some of the latest challenges and trends.
This first edition focuses on the perennial skills shortage and steps being taken to provide the people, expertise and resources the industry needs, from novel ways to boosting mainframe teams, to how industry and academia are delivering the next generation of mainframers. We also look at the importance of integrating the mainframe with the enterprise, and how GDPR and data protection issues are now resulting in huge fines for security breaches - but it doesn't have to be that way.
- Is 2020 the year we hit the resourcing wall?
- Security: FTC and GDPR fines hit US700m
- Reducing costs: how one insurer cut mainframe workload by 30%
- Mainframer in Training MIT program
- Too many tasks, too few people: a new model for working
- Tech talk: data backups and pervasive encryption
Read the magazine online by clicking here
For more information, or to receive a hard copy edition of the magazine, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org